Here are two free webinars from The Arthritis Society
1. Nutrition & Supplements / Weight Control, Wed Oct 5th
Taught by: Arlaina Waisman, Registered Dietitian
• How does diet affect osteoarthritis?
• How do I navigate Canada’s Food Guide?
• Are there any nutrients that can help?
• Are there any supplements that can help?
• How does weight affect osteoarthritis?
• How can I improve my eating habits?
• How do I manage portion size?
2. Pain Management, Tues Oct 11th
Taught by: Susan Johnston, Registered Nurse
• Why does pain happen?
• What makes pain worse?
• How can I manage a flare up?
• What strategies can I use to deal with my chronic pain?
Both programs run from 4:30pm to 6pm.
To register for one or both FREE webinars please call toll-free 1.866.414.7766
or click here.
Webinar link: https://arthritisbc.adobeconnect.com/oasisarthritiswebinar/
Call in details:
Participant Pin (5073197#)