Clinic Update – Covid-19 Protocols
We are following the guidelines set out by the BC Provincial Health Office and the College of Physical Therapists of BC.
When you book your appointment, you will get details of what to expect at the clinic. The following steps are in place:
1. Staggering patient appointment times so fewer people are in the hallways and waiting rooms;
2. Increased time between appointments to prevent overlap of patients and allow for thorough sanitizing of the rooms and equipment;
3. Use of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE);
4. We have installed plexiglass at the front desk and would love to take your payments over the phone or by e-transfer to limit contact, but you can tap your card through the plexiglass. E-transfers can be taken at [email protected]
5. We will ensure that any patients or staff with signs or symptoms of being sick must stay at home.
We are anxious to get back to doing what we love and helping you in your quality of life.
Please be patient with our receptionists as they have many more things to navigate in this new way of running a clinic.